Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've always felt if he can get a really good run of games he can be a nailed on starter. Unfortunately he hasn't managed that in however many years at our club with all the niggles and injuries, such a shame.

I love Lamela but i don't think we can justify his salary vs games/minutes. He must be one of the worlds best paid athletes if you divide pay on appearance. Sometime the economics doesn't add up and bye. Any one arguing this is just sentimental.

I know a lot of people think Lamela is a waste of a squad number and too injury prone, but I really like the guy. He's one of my favourite players and I hope he stays for a while yet. He works so hard and really gets stuck in showing great passion and commitment. I know he can't really manage a full 90 regularly, but he can make an impact coming on as a sub later in the game when the opposition are getting tired.

Lamela has been training on his own this week and will be available from the bench.

If a modified Ledley King setup gets the most out of him then sure why the fuck not.

I feel like with the way Lo Celso has been playing if Lamela can stay fit then they could be a real force together.
*possibly allot of reckless tackles together as well but I'll take that agressive play over lazy uninspired players wandering around

Coco-designstyle-i-love-m.png

s-l300.jpg
511d03a7c9eeb-preview.jpg

c8bdbc949939c2b341d717f8c86d4d2a_tn

Job Available for a Part Time Football Player

Job Description: You will be required to come on to a football pitch for 20 minutes or so now and then to flap your arms around. Frequent holidays available.

Renumeration: 100k a week.

Job Available for a Part Time Football Player

Job Description: You will be required to come on to a football pitch for 20 minutes or so now and then to flap your arms around. Frequent holidays available.

Renumeration: 100k a week.
How did he manage to get a new contract! Worried we waste millions more on him with a new contract despite his awful injury record.

He owes us a great European performance. We know how much he loves the club, so if he manages to perform a magical Champions League night for us, he will always be very appreciated by the overwhelming majority of the fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom