Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's be honest, we'd despise his antics today if he played for another club....but fuck it, we've been fucked over so many times by poor decisions, it's about time one went our way.

He's the sort of player that i can imagine Mourinho absolutely loves.

Never mind the shithousery, his pass to Sonny was sublime in the first half. Hit him in stride, Sonny really should have scored. Although think Sonny made up for it :sonlol:

I love Erik, and those who don't recognise what he gives us .....:mourcheeks:

He shouldn't have gone to ground like that though, but what the heck, we've been screwed over so many times in the past, makes a change to be on the 'right' side of decisions. Anyway, Bailly and Shaw should have seen red, so yah boo sucks!

I love Erik, and those who don't recognise what he gives us .....:mourcheeks:

He shouldn't have gone to ground like that though, but what the heck, we've been screwed over so many times in the past, makes a change to be on the 'right' side of decisions. Anyway, Bailly and Shaw should have seen red, so yah boo sucks!

Defended him for years on SC. He embodies everything most of our fans want, but comes with the stigma of being a Bale replacement. You just don't replace Bale, Ronaldo, Messi and that weight should never be placed on the shoulders of a newcomer

Back
Top Bottom