Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wait and see, from the looks of it, all depends on the offers from the Italian clubs, if someone stumps up a good enough deal for a transfer it looks as if it's on but Tottenham aren't interested in any loan deals. So right now the agent is in Italy seeing what the best offers are because 100% Lamela has indicated his preference is to go back!

The ball is in Tottenham's court but Levy has instructed Baldini to listen to serious offers for a sale. Inter who now have an Indonesian owner are desperate but they look the least likely with Juve leading the negotiations at this stage although Lazio & Roma are both interested. The brother Twitter is just good PR just like the extra training pics and the usual nonesense about loving the fans and the badge etc

Let's wait and see what happens but this one seems to be 100% player agitating for a move back to his comfort zone.

Are you Carlito's second account. This reminds me a lot of his reliable ITK

If that's the truth, then I really don't see the problem.
The difference is, we're talking about £30m worth of 'goods'... no wonder the club (and now Timmy) want to be careful with him! HE'S PRECIOUS!!!
I'm not gonna be reading too much into the rumours of him leaving until such time as he plays (and performs) regularly... THEN if he's sold, we know we have a problem!

You never know, he might just be the next step up from Bale given time and confidence..

He's maybe got copyright issues though :baletroll: (check the math!)

cristiano-ronaldo-613-gareth-bale-hand-gesture-shaping-a-heart-after-scoring-for-tottenham-hotspur-in-2012-2013.jpg

minus
planet-of-the-apes.jpg

equals
hqdefault.jpg

Lamela is clearly a special player. He is obviously taking time to adjust to the league/club/country and is maybe low on confidence.

I have no doubt he has the quality to be a star for us, we just might have to be patient and hope Sherwood/Ramsey/Ferdinand have the knowledge/experience/skills to make sure he is managed effectively.

I think all the Lamaladoubters are becoming victims of the modern-day 'want it yesterday' football fan...
YES the kid has talent, but NO he might not yet be able to re-create that week-in-week out... the fear factor that must exist in todays' player must be SO much bigger than it was 20-30 years ago...
if you try ANYTHING in a game, and DARE make ONE mistake, it's all over the post-match analysis, poured through in the papers... visualised on a fucking heat map (still don't like the things) and moaned and groaned at online... no wonder no one but the VERY arrogant or VERY CONFIDENT want to take a chance during a game these days.

We've over sanitised, and over-analysed our way into a tepid, stressful cul-de-sac, and if we're not careful, the game WILL be run by all the Fifa Pro-FM experts within the next 10 years, who only need to press A whilst holding down B1 to create a gravity-defying overhead flick shot scissor kick goal that everyone is happy with!!

Give the boy time, he's only been here 5 minutes (well, 5 months!)

We've over sanitised, and over-analysed our way into a tepid, stressful cul-de-sac, and if we're not careful, the game WILL be run by all the Fifa Pro-FM experts within the next 10 years, who only need to press A whilst holding down B1 to create a gravity-defying overhead flick shot scissor kick goal that everyone is happy with!!

Give the boy time, he's only been here 5 minutes (well, 5 months!)
There's no B1 mate. It's either R1, or RB (depending on console).

As I said in the other thread, were you born in 1882?

:harrylol:

There's no B1 mate. It's either R1, or RB (depending on console).

As I said in the other thread, were you born in 1882!

:harrylol:

Seems like I was!! It fucking feels like it right now....

I'm still eagerly anticipating the release of the NEW ZX Spectrum '80!!

Back
Top Bottom