“Sonsational” film

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sure he's balls deep in some of that Korean poon tang as soon as his folks are fast asleep.
If you read his Wikipedia it says he’s been doing just that with Kpop stars.
:sonlol:
kill this love GIF by BLACKPINK

Definitely worth a watch though it appears a bit hacked together. The order is strange and parts don't make sense; e.g. he moves into the flat that he was living in before at the start of the program!
I never knew Poch tried to sign him at Southampton personally. Nice insight. His Dad is definitely a 'character'
The blurring of the logos was a bit odd. Very haphazard. Can see why it's not been given a large promo push but worth a watch for all Tottenham fans.
Yeah, the production was bizarre at times.

Really odd continuity. There was one scene where Sonny walks into the training centre canteen and the players are dressed in a purple Under Armour training kit from the last season at The Lane, but then it cuts to players in purple training kits from last season, but tries to portray it as part of the same scene, despite it being likely about four years apart 😂

and yeah, blurring of logos sometimes, and then other times happily displaying the same logos really clearly.

it was only useful to watch in the sense it gives us a tiny window into his home life, or lack of in this case. Otherwise, i found it painfully cheesy to watch to be honest. It was just weird. The explanation of it originally being made for a Korean audience a year or so ago makes complete sense.

You can tell he'd like to get married and have kids. I really don't think his father is doing him any favours by forbidding him to get married until he retires. It's hardly done any of our other players any harm, in fact the ones who get married and have kids probably outperform those who don't.
I think this goes for life in general. Singletons are more likely to move jobs (clubs) and look for a better fit for themselves whereas employees with families are more likely to settle down and seek to do the best they can with the employer (club) they are with.

Reminds me of that segment with Vertoghen saying that his kids are settled in school and how his daughter was asking him whether she would be in the same class next year because she had lots of friends. The big man couldn’t answer the question because he didn’t know. Brought a sense of humanism to football because so much of the time, fans just see players as assets. Going through a similar situation with my family as to whether we pack everyone up and move closer to our extended family or stay out so I can relate to what he was going through. It’s not just him, he’s got family to consider too.

Definitely worth a watch though it appears a bit hacked together. The order is strange and parts don't make sense; e.g. he moves into the flat that he was living in before at the start of the program!
I never knew Poch tried to sign him at Southampton personally. Nice insight. His Dad is definitely a 'character'
The blurring of the logos was a bit odd. Very haphazard. Can see why it's not been given a large promo push but worth a watch for all Tottenham fans.
I read a Guardian article on Son a while ago and his dad comes across as being too demanding.

No doubt he meant the best for his Son (pardon the pun!) but as a father myself, I can’t see myself doing that.

Back
Top Bottom