👑 Ledley King 👑 - First Team Assistant

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ledley will join as a member of our first team staff, working alongside the coaches, analysts and playing squad both at the Training Centre and on matchdays. He will also take on the role of supporting our academy players as they look to step up to the first team.

Great move.

Last edited:
Ledley with his one knee in his prime is better than a prime VVD and I don't care what anyone says.

With 2 working legs I reckon he would've been the greatest defender the world has ever seen.

:dwi:

Ledley with his one knee in his prime is better than a prime VVD and I don't care what anyone says.

With 2 working legs I reckon he would've been the greatest defender the world has ever seen.

:dwi:

He really was unreal. I reckon if his knees were ok, he wouldn’t of even been with Spurs that long unfortunately. He would of gone to Real Madrid, he was that good. Even with bad injuries, he was still a fantastic defender. One thing we can say is, least he actually won a trophy with Spurs.

Legendary player but does he come across as a coach or manger?
Hope I’m proved wrong but this whiffs of a bit of a PR stunt.
If it was just for PR purposes,maybe they would have done it when Maureen turned up.
I hope its genuine,and really hope it works out.
Spurs legend and a gent to boot.
Met him at the Haringey remembrance day service a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom