100% Tottenham!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it Billy Nic? Graham Roberts? Hoddle? Chas &Dave?......is it you? Or is it the random guy who lives down your street you don't know him but what you do know is, that he lives and breaths Tottenham Hotspur is he the 100% Tottenham fan! If not,who is it that rates supporting Tottenham Hotspur above everything else!

87969F259F1152765608564273152_33967cc2587.1.1.jpg

Is it Billy Nic? Graham Roberts? Hoddle? Chas &Dave?......is it you? Or is it the random guy who lives down your street you don't know him but what you do know is, that he lives and breaths Tottenham Hotspur is he the 100% Tottenham fan! If not,who is it that rates supporting Tottenham Hotspur above everything else!
Family first Tottenham second.

Christ I sound like Michael Corelone

I use a Spurs pen, mug, egg cup, tray, lanyard, slippers, diary, umbrella, t-shirt at Zumba; I've got Spurs jewellery; a signed football in my bedroom, Spurs cushions in my spare room; black and white photos of the two League winning teams - so want to add a colour one! I Never Wear red!!

I use a Spurs pen, mug, egg cup, tray, lanyard, slippers, diary, umbrella, t-shirt at Zumba; I've got Spurs jewellery; a signed football in my bedroom, Spurs cushions in my spare room; black and white photos of the two League winning teams - so want to add a colour one! I Never Wear red!!
Nor does my mate Bob.Never!
When he was born his Dad convinced his mum to name him after Bobby Smith, greavsie and Sir Bill.
Unfortunately she also let him go a register the birth, so his full name became is Robert James William Hotspur surname... Its on his passport as that as well :)

Back
Top Bottom