12th Most Supported Team

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wait, those can't be the blue scum's season ticket sales, surely... 41,423 sounds wrong. Their place is 41,837 capacity. Must be average gates, no?

BrooklynYid said:
Funny looking at this when you consider chelseas season ticket sales

[ Image ]

S.L.R said:
Wait, those can't be the blue scum's season ticket sales, surely... 41,423 sounds wrong. Their place is 41,837 capacity. Must be average gates, no?

18478110.jpg

:bae:

those numbers are based on nonsense

it's more of a global appeal type thing - id say that those are most likely the 'biggest' clubs (well brands i guess) in football but to say we have 11m 'fans' is just ridiculous

that poll is a complete load of bollocks.

no way in a million years city and chelscum have more supporters.

chelsea even have to advertise tickets for CHAMPIONS LEAGUE games on talksport

Blanchflower said:
I refuse to believe Man City have 18m fans.

That's what a few years of Champions League football and a Premier League title will do. I bet if you took this poll 20 years agao Liverpool would have been 1st or 2nd.

I have still to this day not been able to figure out why there are still so many goddamn Woolwich fans. If they are all glory hunters they are doing a fucking bad job of hunting.

It seems like every US football writer is a Woolworths supporter, and it seems like they love to play up the "how is Woolwich going to break our hearts now?"/lovable loser angle.

That's the main reason the "It could only be Spurs" facepalming irritates me so. Usually when I hear that kind of deterministic moaning, it's from gooners, so we end up sounding exactly like them. Toilet.

Éperons I used to love Woolworths please don't associate the scum with that lovely shop.

Back
Top Bottom