1882 announcement: Bolton – FA Youth Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
The Fighting Cock is delighted to announce that there is to be another 1882 at a youth game at the Lane – almost a year since we attended our first game. Last September we played Barcelona in the NextGen Series and there was around 700 Spurs fans in the 1882 section. It was a brilliant night, and although the lads went down 2-0, we all sung out hearts out for 90 mins and they loved it. On final whistle the [...]

Continue reading...

Okay. I don't know this for a fact, but what I'm assuming is happening is that they think your dad is just buying tickets rather than wanting to sit with us. Mention 1882 or 'singing block'. Meanwhile I'll find out what's happening.

Okay. I don't know this for a fact, but what I'm assuming is happening is that they think your dad is just buying tickets rather than wanting to sit with us. Mention 1882 or 'singing block'. Meanwhile I'll find out what's happening.
No, we mentioned it and she said she'd spoken to the organiser of 1882, and that only block 11 was on sale. We knew this wasn't true as I'd seen people say they had bought tickets. But she wasn't having it.

No, we mentioned it and she said she'd spoken to the organiser of 1882, and that only block 11 was on sale. We knew this wasn't true as I'd seen people say they had bought tickets. But she wasn't having it.

I've emailed the club and I'm waiting on what they say. Don't buy any tickets in the mean time

Yeah obviously then. Just not in any other blocks. To be honest even if people do get tickets in the wrong block they'll be able to move together.

I've got a feeling that we might have been given the wrong block number and it is in actual fact block 11. Block 10 one from the end. Which doesn't make much sense.

Waiting to hear.

If this is the case ill ask them to move all the tickets into 11 or everyone will have to move across. Won't be a problem either way

Right problem is that you have to press option 2 (Spurs ticket office) as option 1 goes through to ticketmaster and they're not selling tickets for this game. SpursLegend SpursLegend

Hmm. As i said straight forward. ;)

The other piece of advice is tell them block 10 at the START! I went through the whole process of buying three tickets & at the end i said 'i want them in block 10' & then had to give the fella all the information again!

Back
Top Bottom