1882: Critical Mass

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
After what I had read and heard about the first 1882 away night at Charlton back in March , I was genuinely excited about the NextGen game against Barcelona. I get to go to about ten games a season, usually the London derbies at home and a couple of aways. I cherry pick the games with an atmosphere nowadays, as other commitments don’t allow me to go as much as I once did. I arrived at the Bricklayers an hour [...]

Continue reading...

Nice article.

Everything about it makes sense, it's just that most supporters in this country have been happy to sit back and be taken advantage of for years now. All we need to do is support the movement as a whole, and do our bit (whatever that may be - turning up to the games, spreading the word) to help push it along.

if this doesnt happen, it will be a damn shame. could even be a semi official thing like the old spurs supporters club was.

brilliant article, agree with every point.

I completely agree and am really hoping and praying that this thing will grow and be taken as a positive by the club, who if they got on board in just the tiniest way could make WHL and the new stadium a great place to go, or a totally shit place if they don't.

Back
Top Bottom