1882: From Across the Pond

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Spurs songs sung loudly. So loudly that they can be heard far, far outside the realm of The Lane, or even your country. I say this because I’m an American. If that disqualifies me from participating in this conversation, then I apologise for overstepping my bounds. Further, I have to preface my remarks by stating that I’ve never stepped foot inside White Hart Lane, or even the country itself. I’m only about a thousand dollars from having saved enough money [...]

Continue reading...

I hope that when Tottenham staff read through this forum, they ignore some of the hasty abuse and overzealous blaming of the club and stewards and read articles like this to see the real reason why the 1882 movement is important.

Back
Top Bottom