1882 - Saturday 3rd July - March Against ENIC at the Stadium.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you join and fight for this great club?

• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

Oracle

Supporter
I've been a paid supporter of both THFC and TFC for years, I've been blinded by Daniel and ENIC long enough, we have to take control of this shit show.

Thanks for the infrastructure Daniel, but now that has been delivered you haven't got a fucking clue.

I propose a 1882 & TFC March on the stadium on Saturday 3rd July, I've ordered my banner too.

T3r42B1.png

For all the moaning I would be useless if I didn’t walk the walk. However it would need to have a lot of support in terms of fan groups to be successful.

I assume the club is aware fans ain’t best pleased right now but a protest would certainly keep pressure on. ENIC and Levy ain’t going anywhere but the competence with which the club is run isn’t acceptable right now and I think they need to feel fan frustration at some point in the near future.

At the risk of being seen a rabble rouser. Is it not more effective, if you are going to protest outside of a match situation, to protest at the training ground or dare we be bold Levy’s house ? Literally just go and sit down in the road outside his gates and wait. Disrupt him directly. He’s happy to have you down the stadium when no one is there.

Hell even on a match day if you go sit in the road outside the main gates and stop the away coach coming you and you will find, like XR, that you cut right through.

Take the protest to where they do not expect it, to where they don’t have an £11 an hour hi vis jacket ready to keep you at arms length.

Here is another idea go to the Sky Sports studios and protest - see how long it takes the story to hit the breaking news banner and cut through THFC’s commercial sponsors…

How about doing a crowd funding and then take out a series of adverts in the news papers ? Anything that hurts their brand they will not be able to ignore.

You can also use Social media to your advantage, no point going after the club channels, but there is folk like Levy junior. There are the other board members. There are the other executives who always get a pass when we go after Levy. Spurs is not a one man band. Hell go after Mason if you must, don’t let any of them have a pass. They are all part of the problem and the more uncomfortable they all are the more this brings pressure on Levy.

These are my views of course,keep it peaceful always, but don’t be afraid to go Gorilla on this if that’s how you honestly feel.

Last edited:
Let’s organise this before we are banned. Shame really isn’t it that they monetise this platform but won’t respond. Flav Flav come on man, you are better than this.

This post was sponsored by ENIC. Monetise your fans but never respond - we got this.

Let’s organise this before we are banned. Shame really isn’t it that they monetise this platform but won’t respond. Flav Flav come on man, you are better than this.

This post was sponsored by ENIC. Monetise your fans but never respond - we got this.
U can’t just pick a random day and expect to get much traction, be lucky to round up 50 people which has zero impact

As above, if you can get 50 peeps, try something different - wait outside his house, or rush the training ground

It's got to be on a match day for impact . A little militancy goes a long way.
A purpose such as closing down the high road causing chaos .
Not just a few sitting around drinking a few cans .
Maybe organising Enic out placards during the game as Judus for Sol Campbell.
Making it uncomfortable unpleasant for Levy so he never forgets that this is a football club not
financing Enic's property empire expansion.

I much prefer the idea of being in the stadium and turning our backs in silence when he enters. That has a big visual impact and will genuinely make him feel uncomfortable. A few dozen fans singing "We are Tottenham" while others stand around not sure what to do (see last time) isn't going to cut it.

Good effort Oracle Oracle but looks like people would prefer to moan about Enic on the internet rather than actually do something about it.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom