1984 UEFA Cup Final Programme

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Program_zpsgknir6ub.jpg

A friend of mine (who doesn't know much about European football other than that I support a club called Tottenham) bought and gave to me this signed 1984 UEFA Cup Final programme after I helped him out with a project. He knew nothing about the programme other than that it was signed by Spurs players. Anyways, I was having a hard time identifying the majority of the signatures (I was able to ID Ossie and Graham Roberts) and was hoping somebody could help. Also, I've only begun to follow European football in the past 5 years so any context regarding these players would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Obviously the one at the top is Mr Perryman himself and I think the one under Graham Roberts might be Paul Miller. Can't make out the others unfortunately.

After looking at other signature online, the one above the R in Roberts is Mark Falco. Not sure how the hell that spells "Mark Falco" but it's identical to other ones being sold.

Back
Top Bottom