2 former players you would bring back to today’s squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

King - well qualified for our current predicament. He played in some pretty average teams but always made us much more solid.

Bale - with King shoring up defence, prime Bale in monster mode is guaranteed to add goals.

If we could have a defensive mid too, agree with one of two here that Carrick for this team may be the best fit.

You should be banned from here for suggesting that.
Sherwood was terrible asa player and manager.

Just as well I know you don’t mean that and looking forward to seeing at the Brewers next season for a get together!!

I know what you’re saying though but statically didn’t Tm have a good record as manager?

As a player he came on against the Chavs in the league cup semi final and had a really good game

Just as well I know you don’t mean that and looking forward to seeing at the Brewers next season for a get together!!

I know what you’re saying though but statically didn’t Tm have a good record as manager?

As a player he came on against the Chavs in the league cup semi final and had a really good game
Sherwood started that night.
Was a lively night and my birthday:tobyarm::mourbringit:

Sherwood started that night.
Was a lively night and my birthday:tobyarm::mourbringit:

I’m going back to the early 2000s and maybe it was the away game at the Bridge but we stuffed them at the Lane big time
Cunts

Anyway I think you’re being harsh to poor Timmy

Back
Top Bottom