2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would support anyone in the football powers that be,that brought in a law that clubs have to keep a kit for 3 seasons.Makes the unveiling of a new kit much more of an event.And, as you say reduces the need to add unwanted crap to the kit to make it appear different

I'd support this just so Liverpool could've been stuck with that abortion of an away shirt for three years :roflmao:

Nive would be sth like the third kits of Everton last (?) season.
Screen-Shot-2013-09-06-at-15.10.30.png

Somehow simple but nevertheless really nice design.
As home kit sth like that with blue shorts, as away this one reverse and as third this one in black with golden stripes. Maybe you could live with that better than with my first suggestion ;)

if only we signed a deal with nike
tumblr_n57r79Tsdx1ss9jmdo1_1280.jpg

I've been happy with Under Armour, have actually kept it rather simple compared to a lot of other companies new to the game (Warrior holy mother of suck) and it is cool that we're the single only club they push (and make no mistake, they're no afterthought in athletic apparel here in the States).

Last edited:
I've seen these posted on other sites. Doubt that they are legit, but you never know.

index.php

index.php
i think that if that home kit would happen, it would soon become a classic, even the shorts look nice, in fact i think it's the first time i actually like the look of a football short with horizontal stripes on it (and also it may be the first time i actually like the short more than the shirt in a kit). those thick navy blue wrist ... things (sorry don't know how you call that part of the shirt in english) are badass, initially i thought they are a bit exagerrated, but after looking at the shirt again, i kind of like them. so overall, a really nice concept kit, too bad it probably won't happen :eriksenserious:

I saw somewhere a picture of a kit that supposedly was the leaked kit for next season. Might have been on r/coys. It had yellow piping that actually didn't look terrible. I'd be cool with that.

I still like the quartered light blue/white shirt used for the 125 anniversary, but only as a second/third kit. First kit should always be white shirt/navy shorts, not especially bothered if the socks are blue or white.

Nive would be sth like the third kits of Everton last (?) season.
Screen-Shot-2013-09-06-at-15.10.30.png

Somehow simple but nevertheless really nice design.
As home kit sth like that with blue shorts, as away this one reverse and as third this one in black with golden stripes. Maybe you could live with that better than with my first suggestion ;)

That's lovely, maybe a bit too much blue but overall very classy looking.

No blue at all is a bit too bland....gotta have a bit of blue (or even yellow, yes I said it) trim for me.

Blue shorts.

White socks.

End of.

Back
Top Bottom