2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As it happens I think it looks great, but also realise that it won't ever happen. I have to say, that anyone that buys a replica shirt who is over the age of 12 needs to get a life. I occasionally wear a pin badge, and sometimes think that is OTT

Yeah have to admit I find grown men in football shirts a bit cringey, but each to their own I suppose

The old chocolate'n'gold classic.... I say it's got 'crazy 3rd kit' written all over it!!

Granted, it doesn't have any stripes, but this one turned out okay.

away+1991.1994.png

Haha okay, I personally prefer somehow special kits - but well if you don't like them I'll capitulate :D

My personal favourite is still the home kit from our Champions League season. That was just magnificent!
Sorry bud, I liked that shirt as well. Oh well seems only u and I would wear them. Maybe a good Tshirt instead of a kit. Nah...I still fancy it!!

It's annoying that we change our kit every season now. Not because of the expense of buying the shirts (as I don't buy them), but because it means loads of new ones have to be produced all the time and there is only so much you can do with such a simple design without occasionally resorting to adding loads of unnecessary shit which makes us look awful for a year. I like this season's kit a lot and would be happy to have it for another year.

Back
Top Bottom