2019-20 Line-up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't really answer this seriously because we don't know the ins and outs yet. Perhaps I'll stick myself in the back line and if any strikers get too close to goal I can flash my tits to distract them... :sonlol:

Don't know why there is always such an obsession with a starting eleven - we get to play ours about 5% of the time once injuries, suspension, internationals and rotation are factoured in.....and even then it tends to completely change between the start and the end of the season

In an COMPLETELY ideal world, I would absolutely love...

Lloris;
*New RB*, Sánchez, Jan, Rose;
Ndombélé, Diawara, Lo Celso;
Dele;
Son, Kane.

Subs: Gazza, Foyth, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Lucas, Bergwijn.

Chances of any of the above happening.... Well... Yeah..:pochunimpressed:

Don't know why there is always such an obsession with a starting eleven - we get to play ours about 5% of the time once injuries, suspension, internationals and rotation are factoured in.....and even then it tends to completely change between the start and the end of the season

Certainly the story of last season..... :pochsulk:

Back
Top Bottom