2021/22 PL Prediction Game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CCOu.gif

Does anyone know what's happening here?!!

It's obvious that there is a really tidy little battle that's going to go down to the wire between Furball man Furball man Yid7 Yid7 me and maybe Football Chap Football Chap could do an Abramovic and get his wallet out to bribe the site owners to pull off a miracle.

It looks like I'm gonna do a fucking Woolwich and bottle it though which is nice.

I think the logic is to go to game week 36 for the standings so far, right? (BTW check out week 33).

It's obvious that there is a really tidy little battle that's going to go down to the wire between Furball man Furball man Yid7 Yid7 me and maybe Football Chap Football Chap could do an Abramovic and get his wallet out to bribe the site owners to pull off a miracle.

It looks like I'm gonna do a fucking Woolwich and bottle it though which is nice.

I think the logic is to go to game week 36 for the standings so far, right? (BTW check out week 33).
I’m still going but the table is all over the shop

Yeh, noticed some anomalies earlier in the season as well.
The last time I looked (earlier last week) the top few had close to 500 points, something is a miss.

I think we should probably scrap it & give the Β£10,000 to the person who was top for the longest

I do accept PayPal transactions

Back
Top Bottom