2021/22 PL Prediction Game.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Overtake Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

Don't mind me :levyeyes:

:klinsmann: 11 points in 2 weeks

Last edited:
I thought whilst I was sitting in 14th and 20pts behind you only 6 weeks ago, that was more than enough head start to give you. Handn't banked on such poor opposition.
So poor , I was top since the fucking ice age

You have your moment in the sunshine , babes.

To be honest , one minute the tables says I have 246 points and then 408 , I think it’s a bit buggered but looking today it has me as numero uno
Just trying to find the games to make predictions on the fucking thing is a challenge in itself (well to my pee brain it is)!!

But I think the standings are:
The King 449
Furball (wish i was as good as Guido) 437
Yid7 (god Guido is good) 434
Football Chap (I love Guido) 428

c5a4fc63f838347e67e0b6b80ab1c795.gif

Congrats Yid7 Yid7

a8bBkel.gif

Those bloody bonus points...............
Hf8XoD9.gif

Schoolboy error with the Bonus points Guido, was the difference in the end. That and my obvious window into the future results.
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all the other losers, sorry, contestants for making my win so sweet.
A special thank you to my family who have stood by me through thick and thin this season.
Not forgetting my agent, without whom I would probably of forgot to
Answer the Bonus questions.
(Guido, I will PM you his number for next season)
It's been emotional.

I think I got more points on the opening round than I did for the entire season last time I played.

I take it the β€œobligatory to predict a spurs win every round” rule is in place?

I’ve gone 4-1 today.

Back
Top Bottom