2021/22 Squad Numbers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
Subject to change...

Some of our Academy players have also been assigned revised first team squad numbers ahead of the new campaign - the full list can be found below.

2021/22 Premier League squad numbers​

1 Hugo Lloris
2 Matt Doherty
3 Sergio Reguilon
4 Cristian Romero
5 Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg
6 Davinson Sanchez
7 Heung-Min Son
8 Harry Winks
10 Harry Kane
11 Bryan Gil
14 Joe Rodon
15 Eric Dier
17 Moussa Sissoko
18 Giovani Lo Celso
19 Ryan Sessegnon
20 Dele
22 Pierluigi Gollini
23 Steven Bergwijn
24 Serge Aurier
25 Japhet Tanganga
27 Lucas Moura
28 Tanguy Ndombele
29 Oliver Skipp
33 Ben Davies
38 Cameron Carter-Vickers
40 Brandon Austin
42 Harvey White
43 Nile John
44 Dane Scarlett
45 Alfie Devine
46 Malachi Fagan-Walcott
47 Jack Clarke
48 Maksim Paskotsi

Last edited:
If someone told me at the start of the summer that Sissoko, Winks, Dier, and Sanchez would all have squad numbers at the start of the season, I can't even imagine how I'd have felt.

Only thing making me feel much better is that there is still time to offload, and I'm excited about Gil and Romero.

If someone told me at the start of the summer that Sissoko, Winks, Dier, and Sanchez would all have squad numbers at the start of the season, I can't even imagine how I'd have felt.

Only thing making me feel much better is that there is still time to offload, and I'm excited about Gil and Romero.
It could all still change.

We all know Kane is off, yet he's got a squad number.

At least Spurs have the decency to give CCV a squad number this term.
2 seasons without one.
We might even keep him, who knows?

Let's hope #2, #6, #8, #15, #17, #20, #24 and #33 will either have new owners or be free after the deadline day.

That’s definitely wishful thinking!
Doherty isnt going anywhere and I doubt Dier is either. Davies and Dele will almost certainly stay too. If we can move on Sanchez, Sissoko, Winks and Aurier though that would be a good sales window for me. Those four are the most important ones to move on.

Don’t be surprised if we can’t offload Winks, Sissoko, Aurier and Sanchez this window. Every European league is in financial shit because they don’t get sustained by TV money like the Premier League. For them no fans in stadium is catastrophic.

who is going to buy them? None will hit the radar of the clubs funded by billionaires. So who is left?

We we’re lucky with Joe Hart that he would take a pay cut for first team action. I think the others will prioritise salary.

That’s definitely wishful thinking!
Doherty isnt going anywhere and I doubt Dier is either. Davies and Dele will almost certainly stay too. If we can move on Sanchez, Sissoko, Winks and Aurier though that would be a good sales window for me. Those four are the most important ones to move on.
They're all rubbish players and I'm honestly sick of watching them in Spurs shirt season after season.

They're all rubbish players and I'm honestly sick of watching them in Spurs shirt season after season.

I’m not disputing that one, I just don’t think it’s going to happen.
As things stand at the moment I wouldn’t be surprised if all eight of them are still here when the window closes. If that happens the best we can hope for is Nuno seeing how poor they are and not playing them. For whatever reason though they keep getting minutes.

I’m not disputing that one, I just don’t think it’s going to happen.
As things stand at the moment I wouldn’t be surprised if all eight of them are still here when the window closes. If that happens the best we can hope for is Nuno seeing how poor they are and not playing them. For whatever reason though they keep getting minutes.
Nuno is an ENICunts puppet who's just grateful to be here. He will do whatever they instruct him to do and if they think Winks is a great talent then Nuno will play him every match.

Nuno is an ENICunts puppet who's just grateful to be here. He will do whatever they instruct him to do and if they think Winks is a great talent then Nuno will play him every match.
Stop piling onto Nuno. He's got the job on merit and seems to have a mind of his own. I'm sure that Sissok, Dier, Winks will all be moved on once we get replacements.

Back
Top Bottom