2021/22 Squad Numbers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If someone told me at the start of the summer that Sissoko, Winks, Dier, and Sanchez would all have squad numbers at the start of the season, I can't even imagine how I'd have felt.
I get what you mean, but who could afford them? Any of them leaving was unrealistic, their wages and transfer fee is way too high for any interesting teams.

Is this what you think of me?

I'm hurt and broken
This gif of a grumpy pussy cut perfectly sums up how I see you, you little tinker.

Grumpy Cat Annoyed Face GIF

The OS have updated the player profiles and at last CCV has a number and a new pic.
Jack Clarke for some reason is not shown in the new shirt as is Thorpe for the U23s who is rumoured to have not signed a contract.

Just trying to work out, I believe for Europe we have one spot left IF we get rid of Aurier and sign Emerson?

Club Trained (4): Winks, Kane, Tanganga, Austin
Association Trained (4): Doherty, Dele, Sessegnon, Clarke
Foreign (16): Lloris, Reguilon, Romero, Hojbjerg, Sanchez, Son, Gil, Rodon, Dier, Lo Celso, Gollini, Bergwijn, Moura, Ndombele, Davies, Emerson

Under 21 (Don't have to be registered): Skipp, Scarlett

So that is a squad of 24, meaning we have to sell Aurier to get another player in (have put Austin in there as I think we will have to have 3 keepers in there just in case). Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Here's the Prem squad I think, bit roomier here

Homegrown (8): Doherty, Winks, Kane, Rodon, Dele. Tanganga, Davies, Austin
Foreign (13): Lloris, Reguilon, Romero, Hojbjerg, Sanchez, Son, Dier, Lo Celso, Gollini, Bergwijn, Lucas, Ndombele, Emerson

Under 21 (5): Gil, Sessegnon, Clarke, Skipp. Scarlett

Just trying to work out, I believe for Europe we have one spot left IF we get rid of Aurier and sign Emerson?

Foreign (16): Lloris, Reguilon, Romero, Hojbjerg, Sanchez, Son, Gil, Rodon, Dier, Lo Celso, Gollini, Bergwijn, Moura, Ndombele, Davies, Emerson

So that is a squad of 24, meaning we have to sell Aurier to get another player in (have put Austin in there as I think we will have to have 3 keepers in there just in case). Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

Foreign (13): Lloris, Reguilon, Romero, Hojbjerg, Sanchez, Son, Dier, Lo Celso, Gollini, Bergwijn, Lucas, Ndombele, Emerson

Think that's spot on thanks - Traore is 'foreign' so that would be us full again, and I see you've binned Aurier sold or not so if we add Traore he's out to grass ... next year Gil turns 21 so that would put us at +1 .......... never ending problem until a few more development players step up.

Think that's spot on thanks - Traore is 'foreign' so that would be us full again, and I see you've binned Aurier sold or not so if we add Traore he's out to grass ... next year Gil turns 21 so that would put us at +1 .......... never ending problem until a few more development players step up.
Not to mention Winks is a player we ideally want to sell! Really is ridiculous that Dier doesn't count as HG.

Assuming Ndombele is integrated into both squads and Paskotski is dropped from the ECL:
Edit: Sep 7: Omole included as an association player in the ECL squad:

EPLECL
NON-HG (13)NON-HG (17)
1LLORISLLORIS1
2GOLLINIGOLLINI2
3ROYALROYAL3
4ROMEROROMERO4
5DIERDIER5
6SANCHEZSANCHEZ6
7REGUILONREGUILON7
8HOJBJERGHOJBJERG8
9NDOMBELENDOMBELE9
10LO CELSOLO CELSO10
11BERGWIJNBERGWIJN11
12MOURAMOURA12
13SONSON13
GIL14
DOHERTY15
DAVIES16
RODON17
HG (8)ASSOCIATION (4)
1DOHERTY
2DAVIES
3RODON
4ALLIALLI1
SESSEGNON2
CLARKE3
OMOLE4
CLUB TRAINED (4)
5AUSTINAUSTIN1
6WINKSWINKS2
7KANEKANE3
8TANGANGATANGANGA4
SQUAD TOTAL: 21SQUAD TOTAL: 25
SELECTEDSELECTED
U 21U 21
SKIPPSKIPP
SCARLETTSCARLETT
JOHNJOHN
WHITEWHITE
SESSEGNON
GIL
DEVINE
CLARKE
PASKOTSKI
LAVINIER
SARR

Last edited:

Doherty is HG for PL but not for UEFA squads - reason being a loan in Scotland whilst he was at Wolves.

So we have 2 assoc trained platers and 17 overseas trained players.

The one spare space in association trained players may go to Alfie Devine who as he has only been at Spurs does not qualify as a List B u21 player. The other possibolities for that spare space probably Lavenier (LB/RB) and Omole (CB)

If we had a spare overseas trained player place I am pretty sure we could have found a player to buy, not so with an association trauned player

Back
Top Bottom