2021 Ballon d’Or

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2k messages in a couple of months, appearing out of nowhere with a non-relevant to Tottenham user name, the terminology, some of the crap spouted OT, the fact I added him to ignore reasonably quickly...

...my Spidey-senses are tingling. If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck etc.

🦆
...75%

Why would I give a fuck who you add to ignore? You're on the most ignored posters list and have well over 1,000 dislikes. Just a Mourinhoista with shit take after shit take on basically everything you can possibly cover.

Also is my name meant to be SpurzizDaBest you fucking child?

Last edited:
Why would I give a fuck who you add to ignore? You're on the most ignored posters list and have well over 1,000 dislikes. Just a Mourinhoista with shit take after shit take on basically everything you can possibly cover.

Also is my name meant to be SpurzizDaBest you fucking child?

Kick back and laugh it up fella...... Things get pretty funny when this lot start playing multi-detective!

Character-Clown-Police-Officer.jpg

Lol@counting dislikes like it fucking means anything.

The same 5 or 6 twats that disagree with me regularly are the worst, most clueless fans about.

Quack quack btw.

(Hi Tony! Still not figured out the ignore function?)
You haven't clearly as you've edited your post to mention me when you claim to have me on ignore.

You have to be a special kind of weapon to do that. Which explains why you're regarded as the biggest loser on this site.

But of course i'm on "ignore" so you won't be reading this will you...

:contehandshead:

Because messi was nothing special last season. What did he do? Failed for the 6th season in a row as Barcelona get knocked out of the CL again. And didnt even score in the semis or finals of the 'southamerican' euros.

He didn't fail, Barca failed. They're mid-table this season without him, he had them challenging for the title. 30 goals 9 assists in La Liga while also completing the most dribbles, most goals from outside the box, led some passing stats etc .. he was a goalscorer and playmaker. The only reason they were top 4 at all, you can say he 'failed' if you like, but the fact is that Barca team without Messi are all over the place. They likely won't even get out the CL groups ahead of Benfica. He got them 2nd and scored twice in the Copa Del Rey final, winning them it.

He assisted in the semi, and was brilliant. Not fantastic in the final but the whole tournament he was excellent and got them through games, easily the POTT overall. Do I think he was the best player in the world last season? Dunno .. don't think there was a runaway candidate tbh, any of a few options I'd have been okay with. But people acting like Lewa was robbed is laughable. Had he led Poland to a decent run he probably bags it, but they finished 4th in a not too hard group, so his only real accolade was scoring lots of league goals.

Back
Top Bottom