38 Years Ago Tonight...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for that. An amazing night. My memories?
Graham Robert's goal; the determination and coolness under huge pressure.
I was sitting in the East Stand on my own, after Parke's saved that final penalty, I ended up dancing up and down, embraced with the bloke sitting next to me who I hadn't said a word to all night.

Another one who was there on the night.

Was doing my A-levels and remember sprinting home 4 miles to get a lift to the game, we had an inter-schools semi-final away game I played that afternoon - declined the bus ride as I knew I could run home quicker. Got back home at some silly time in the Morning and fell asleep in A-level Physics the next day (not that that was unusual to be fair)

This game and the 81 and 82 FA cup finals go down as the best games I have been to. Given the crowds and atmosphere, standing terraces etc. I am not really sure it could be bettered now. Probably a bit of rose coloured tints thrown in as well... good times.

Was doing my A-levels and remember sprinting home 4 miles to get a lift to the game, we had an inter-schools semi-final away game I played that afternoon - declined the bus ride as I knew I could run home quicker. Got back home at some silly time in the Morning and fell asleep in A-level Physics the next day (not that that was unusual to be fair)
forrest-gump-running.gif

No wonder you fell asleep!

Back
Top Bottom