9th most valuable squad in Europe (Spurs)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive made my
first 11

Rashford 134 million
Richarlinson 103 million
Dele Alli 96 million

Declan Rice 80 million
Iwobi 73 million
Winks 53 million

Harry Maguire 77 million
Gendouzi 65 million
Wan Bissaka 58 million
Sess 51 million

Pickford 73 million

Ive made my
first 11

Rashford 134 million
Richarlinson 103 million
Dele Alli 96 million

Declan Rice 80 million
Iwobi 73 million
Winks 53 million

Harry Maguire 77 million
Gendouzi 65 million
Wan Bissaka 58 million
Sess 51 million

Pickford 73 million

863m

:moursad:

Four years of knowing however shit you were, however lazy, however nonchalant and immature and however far from form you fall, there is always a place in the first team for you

Still waiting for him to “be played into form” from 2017
He's been shit for a long time now. No clue why anyone rates him much at all. Any idiot can run into goalscoring positions from time to time (paulinho) and miss tons of chances and score a few.

He's been shit for a long time now. No clue why anyone rates him much at all. Any idiot can run into goalscoring positions from time to time (paulinho) and miss tons of chances and score a few.

You're any idiot so could you do it? if so what the feck are you doing posting shit on here?

Ive made my
first 11

Rashford 134 million
Richarlinson 103 million
Dele Alli 96 million

Declan Rice 80 million
Iwobi 73 million
Winks 53 million

Harry Maguire 77 million
Gendouzi 65 million
Wan Bissaka 58 million
Sess 51 million

Pickford 73 million
What possesed you to do this?

That's widely known on here already, mate. I'm England and England alone!

I'm a complete club neutral. My interest in England by itself is enough to justify my participation on a PL club forum, but especially Spurs: Kane is my all-time favourite player and I've grown fond of Spurs through my connections to the community on forums like this. :)

Anyway, outside of never missing an England game (haven't missed one in about ten years), I watch whatever football takes my fancy. I always watch Spurs if that's one of the choices. I just can't bring myself to support a club because to me they've become fungible, soulless corporate entities with no meaningful connection to their roots, simply providing a fruitless surrogate for the innate tribal drive and subverting society's masculine attention in harmless, ineffectual directions. The old bread and circuses writ very large indeed!

I imagine I would've enjoyed football a lot more back when you watched local players play for local managers at local clubs owned by local businessmen whose stadia all advertised other local businesses and money wasn't the only incentive to perform for your team. Nowadays, the money in the sport alone is enough to make you feel a bit sick if you really think about it for too long. Clubs offer each other enough money to feed entire cities to instead rip up pieces of paper.
Burn The Witch!

Look, I posted the OP, but even I think their valuations are highly fucking spurious, and in some cases, utter delusional bollocks. They do this every year and every year they are fucking spurious.

I just posted it for shits and giggles.

Ive made my
first 11

Rashford 134 million
Richarlinson 103 million
Dele Alli 96 million

Declan Rice 80 million
Iwobi 73 million
Winks 53 million

Harry Maguire 77 million
Gendouzi 65 million
Wan Bissaka 58 million
Sess 51 million

Pickford 73 million

I'm pretty sure this was Ed Woodward's recruitment policy up until about 12 months ago.

Look, I posted the OP, but even I think their valuations are highly fucking spurious, and in some cases, utter delusional bollocks. They do this every year and every year they are fucking spurious.

I just posted it for shits and giggles.
Don't let Levy get word of this. He might try get £100m for Dele Alli.:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom