A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets Go Basketball GIF by NBA

I'm assuming that if someone gets a permanent ban, there's nothing to stop them coming back under another username?
Anyway, I get more irritated by meaningless 'disagrees', life would be so boring if we all thought the same. If you have a strong opposite opinion on a post, give the poster a polite reply - not difficult, is it?

It's pretty clear I'm having a bit of a laugh with all this "new power" stuff. I don't want to permanently ban anyone... but please, for the love of God, stop acting like dickheads! haha

...or I'll take pleasure in guttin' you, boy.

Quick question (feel free to ignore). Will this new 'perma ban rule' apply to previous postings or from postings made as of, well, now?

I just need to know before I dedicate x amount of hours/days/months in deleting old shit.

Cheers admin!
Going forward. Everyone has a clean slate.

It's been a few hours now. How's everyone finding the new management?

Who thinks Case is more of a laugh than me?

A7xXmFaCUAE0ROc

That's mental! Come on!
“When people say to me: would you rather be thought of as a funny man or a great mod? My answer’s always the same, to me, they’re not mutually exclusive.”

So it's gone from what the membership thinks is "acceptable" to what you think is acceptable?
Not really. I mean, yeah, I've got all the power, haven't I. I'm still using the votes to gauge what people deem unacceptable/annoying though. I just upgraded the tools I use. Got some shiny new ones now.

Back
Top Bottom