A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously though all it would take is few users with an axe to grind and someone is perma banned from the site.

Wether they actually commited a red card offense or not this could be abused.
Not necessary. I might like you. Did you know we sold t-shirts?

(who's asked for his account to be closed btw) as an example. It was his posting style that got him a red card. People voted for him a lot because of his relentless posting in various Spurs threads about similar points. I rejected loads of votes because his posts were clearly about Spurs. However, there comes a point w
See here is the thing for me, some people obviously have a grudge to bear and dont like other posters or what they post yet they refuse to use the ignore button! I think in the rules of the new Land maybe if you foul vote someone you should be forced to ignore any posts they make? As a foul Vote is technically trying to get them a perma ban, i think if you did this it would stop a lot of the squabbles ? If you dont like someone or what they say if you just stick them on ignore it works a trick! What do you think ?

See here is the thing for me, some people obviously have a grudge to bear and dont like other posters or what they post yet they refuse to use the ignore button! I think in the rules of the new Land maybe if you foul vote someone you should be forced to ignore any posts they make? As a foul Vote is technically trying to get them a perma ban, i think if you did this it would stop a lot of the squabbles ? If you dont like someone or what they say if you just stick them on ignore it works a trick! What do you think ?
I can't force someone to ignore another user.

It depends on how it’s policed tbh.

One off cunt offs are one thing, but ones that last months/years and dominate every thread are another.

However, with that being said, if this place turned into the SC I’d leave in a heartbeat. I hope it doesn’t come to that because this place, despite housing a select few fucking nutters, is fantastic.

That’s why I didn’t like the toilet thread. Cunt offs used to just naturally happen and then finish and that would be that.

There’s been a lot more forced ‘rivalries’ in recent months and I won’t be sorry to see the back of that kind of nonsense.

You should be able to have a cunt off with a forum member on one thing, yet agree with them entirely on something else.

Can we have a hall of fame going forward then to honour the mighty at TFC who have fallen?
top gear ladies GIF

I’ve got my Levy hat on.

As well as a ‘Supporter’ banner. You could have an ‘Immune’ tag.

For the low, low price of £1,000 a year you can say whatever the fuck you like without getting binned.

:levyeyes:

Also is it the same number of votes to get a perma ban or have you increased it a bit? And can we have a yearly padon where we all vote to bring one banned poster back to start again with a clean slate!?

Back
Top Bottom