A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can some cunt at least tell me the fucken rules?
1. You can't say cunt
2. You can't be Scottish
3. Your username is not allowed to include meat based foodstuffs
4. Your username is not allowed to reference any characters from the Quentin Tarrantino feature film Pulp Fiction
5. Your username may not contain any more than 5 vowels
6. You must not be able to make the words vice or gaussian with the letters in your username

I grant you there are some pretty random rules, but such is the life within the New Cock Order.

It was nice knowing you gaussianvice.

Can some cunt at least tell me the fucken rules?
giphy.gif

I don't like many of his arguments but IMO if he isn't breaking any rules then he should be free to post relentlessly if he wants, the rest of us should either lump it or refute the points he's making. If he's not allowed to relentlessly post , then that should apply to everyone, I think that will be very problematic.
I never had a problem with Sammy posting like he did - didn't agree with his POV but I don't recall him being abusive, I just skipped a lot of the stuff. It's how I deal with a lot of the stuff on here.

I think there's an absence-making-the-heart-grow fonder here.

Sammy could actually be correct about something but be so obnoxious about it that it was completely nullified.

Broken fucking record syndrome.
Yeah, he'd also throw his toys out the pram the moment a player hit a dry patch of form, then keep beating the same dead horse clear through the next purple patch.

I think there's an absence-making-the-heart-grow fonder here.

Sammy could actually be correct about something but be so obnoxious about it that it was completely nullified.

Broken fucking record syndrome.
He's an arrogant little shit that has no idea how to debate with people. Wouldn't be so much of a problem if he wasn't completely clueless.

Back
Top Bottom