A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just been looking at CT's first entanglements with myself since I've been on this forum, and Chicken consistantly took shots at me initially, and said some pretty outrageous things which I didn't really react to, just took the piss a bit back, and it was only recently I actually started getting stuck into him because he used my niece's cancer to throw shade at me and even then my comments are still nowhere near the levels that he started his beef with me. So i gave him some back. Like i said, if you can't take it don't start shit with people.

His first ever post aimed me after I made a completey harmless post. I can't quote directly as it's from the toilet thread.

"Interesting new tactics in other threads. You're an insidiousness pathetic example of a human being."

So eventually after a couple of stabs at me I respond with this.

And I get this back amongst many others.

So i'm a murderer apparently.

I'm a liar who fabricates stories about young family members having cancer.

A sex tourist.

My girlfriend is a whore apparently, even though she's doing a PHD at university and comes from a very well to do family.

I'm a Boris fan apparently, so this is clearly political (which we all know anyway).

Lots more, but the guy kept attacking me and I even offered to have a truce but he kept going, and I still to this day haven't sunk as low as him, and that's without me mentioning him talking about SSY's kids constantly and even calling them cunts.

This guy is rotten to the core, and went after me so eventually he got some back. But i'm a bully??

I don't think so.

Pray Good Vibes GIF by Ryn Dean

Definitely a good move, but I do think going from a yellow warning straight to a permanent ban is a bit extreme. Yellows don’t really mean anything in the grand scheme of things and sometimes people have just got a bit carried away and need 24/48 hours/a week to cool down.

Permanent bans also rely on having a plan in place for multiple accounts or people re-registering. There’s no point issuing permanent bans if people are just going to sign up another account and carry on posting. All that does is create more work for admins.

I've just been looking at CT's first entanglements with myself since I've been on this forum, and Chicken consistantly took shots at me initially, and said some pretty outrageous things which I didn't really react to, just took the piss a bit back, and it was only recently I actually started getting stuck into him because he used my niece's cancer to throw shade at me and even then my comments are still nowhere near the levels that he started his beef with me. So i gave him some back. Like i said, if you can't take it don't start shit with people.

His first ever post aimed me after I made a completey harmless post. I can't quote directly as it's from the toilet thread.

"Interesting new tactics in other threads. You're an insidiousness pathetic example of a human being."

A sex tourist.

My girlfriend is a whore apparently, even though she's doing a PHD at university and comes from a very well to do family.

I'm a Boris fan apparently, so this is clearly political (which we all know anyway).

Lots more, but the guy kept attacking me and I even offered to have a truce but he kept going, and I still to this day haven't sunk as low as him, and that's without me mentioning him talking about SSY's kids constantly and even calling them cunts.

This guy is rotten to the core, and went after me so eventually he got some back. But i'm a bully??

I don't think so.

Bored Disinterest GIF

Good to hear mate.

Can't complain tbh, had both my jabs, family is all protected now as well so things getting back to some sort of normality.

If anything lockdown has been beneficial, have got fitter than I have ever been ironically lmao.

Good stuff.... This whole shitshow is meaningless by comparison.

A sex tourist.

I don't think so.
You do know that the posts of mine that you quoted do not make you look good at all?

Back
Top Bottom