A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quote the exact place where I did that. Make sure not to exclude the full quote. Fantacist liar.
He's a cunt. His kids will likely turn out to be cunts as the apple does not fall far from the tree. You are undoubtedly a fucking cunt, and have no morals whatsoever. You are a fucking cancer on society, and should have been stricken at birth and never seen the light of day to allow you to poison this earth with your filth.

Admin Admin has basically gone the way of my parenting approach. I tried to be progressive and open-minded, allowing my kids freedom and respecting their right to reason etc … but that was a fucking car crash so now I operate a North Korean style dictatorship where no alternative opinions are tolerated and any bad behaviour is met with strong and immediate punishment.

images

Admin Admin has basically gone the way of my parenting approach. I tried to be progressive and open-minded, allowing my kids freedom and respecting their right to reason etc … but that was a fucking car crash so now I operate a North Korean style dictatorship where no alternative opinions are tolerated and any bad behaviour is met with strong and immediate punishment.

images
thanos GIF

So Admin Admin ...

Sin Bin - Does it mean the member cannot post?
Is it for one fixed period of time, the same for all, or can it vary?
How long does it last?
Does its expire after a certain time, or would the next sanction be a ban, even if there's a gap of years between one Sin Bin offence and the next one?

Not bothered if these things aren't set in stone yet - just being nosy.

Sin Bin - Does it mean the member cannot post?
Yes.
Is it for one fixed period of time, the same for all, or can it vary?
It can vary.
How long does it last?
As above.
Does its expire after a certain time, or would the next sanction be a ban, even if there's a gap of years between one Sin Bin offence and the next one?
There's no limit on the amount of times you can be sin binned but there's always the risk the next one might be a permanent ban. There's a little notification that pops up telling you this.

Yes.

It can vary.

As above.

There's no limit on the amount of times you can be sin binned but there's always the risk the next one might be a permanent ban. There's a little notification that pops up telling you this.

I never realised living in a dictatorshop would be such fun. :)

Yes.

It can vary.

As above.

So it's gone from what the membership thinks is "acceptable" to what you think is acceptable?

So it's gone from what the membership thinks is "acceptable" to what you think is acceptable?
Not really. I mean, yeah, I've got all the power, haven't I. I'm still using the votes to gauge what people deem unacceptable/annoying though. I just upgraded the tools I use. Got some shiny new ones now.

Back
Top Bottom