A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mandy is not a female - probably an early Joe Clash multi based on the Eastern European attacks and propensity to delete posts in shame over night
I'm not so sure. There was a post on the Guitar thread and I've seen the same gear on a different forum under a similar user name.

Ooooh there's a new 'warning' icon by the likes/disagrees etc when an admin's identified a naughty post.

Never actually said anyone was better than anybody else, but foreign followers are definitely different. They’re not fans, they’re supporters. They don’t live and breath the club in the same way as domestic fans do, they don’t have the same emotional connection. Watching it on TV just isn’t the same. Foreign supporters are mostly new supporters who’ve jumped on the wagon in the last 20 years and don’t understand the history of the club, the ethos and the rivalries. Heck half of them don’t even understand the game or know the rules, but Levy doesn’t care about that as long as they’re throwing money at the club.
I’ve only supported the club for 30 years and make it to only 6-8 games a season because ticket prices are too high so there are far better fans than me. Many pay thousands for a season ticket and have done for more years than I’ve been alive. Heck half of the foreign supporters don’t even know the rules or understand the game so like it or not its just never going to be the same.

Its no different to me and NFL. I’d never call myself a fan because I’m thousands of miles away and not surrounded by it 24/7. I don’t go to games, the players antics aren’t in the press all the time, I don’t go to pubs or bars covered in merchandise, do tailgates, etc. I cant live and breath the sport like I do football and Spurs because I’m so far away. It’s just not the same so it would be insulting to true American fans for me to call myself a fan. I’m just a supporter and there’s no shame in that, but it makes me part of the problem not the solution.

Oh and you can go fuck yourself too you foreign fucking prick. No need to start swearing at people because you disagree with them you inbred cretin.

There's nothing wrong with that post though. If you can get banned for that then this place truly is doomed.

:mourweird:

I didn't express my opinion on the post, only that I noticed a shiny new 'warning' icon

:tanguythumb:

Edit: I imagine this line had much to do with it...

"Oh and you can go fuck yourself too you foreign fucking prick. No need to start swearing at people because you disagree with them you inbred cretin."

I didn't express my opinion on the post, only that I noticed a shiny new 'warning' icon

:tanguythumb:

Edit: I imagine this line had much to do with it...

"Oh and you can go fuck yourself too you foreign fucking prick. No need to start swearing at people because you disagree with them you inbred cretin."

Well, if someone is foreign that's factual and not an insult. Fucking prick is but that's to be expected, it's TFC after all!

I don't know, not seeing a reason for a spell in a bin there. We should be worried!

Going forward, to save everyone from these sort of investigative enquiries into the reasons anyone has (or hasn't) been binned/banned, please simply refer to the following gif.

9ysEc4.gif

Back
Top Bottom