A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GT923TM.jpg

Why would the word foreign be replaced by the word black?

Don't get that logic at all.

Unless you are implying the word foreign is in some way racist?
Why? Its a simple usage of reductio ad absurdum.

The word foreign isn't racist obviously. But by calling someone a foreign fucking prick, you are implying them being foreign is a problem, why else does it appear? It sounds xenophobic, even if the author did not intend it.

The same way calling someone a fucking cunt is fine (if slightly rude) but add the word black in front of it and it sounds pretty racist

I think this new system has got to be an improvement. I often skim through an interesting thread to see it taken over and derailed by the usual suspects having what they so pleasantly refer to as a 'c*nt off'

You can forcibly disagree with someone without swearing or getting personal

Cracking tune. That was one of my ex's favourite shagging tunes at uni - she was a massive westlife fan. IF I LET YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....*spunk*
Well now you can associate it with follow through farts hahaha, cause we all have to be brave when our arses are on the mend and we can comfortably blow one off and not soil ourselves 😊

I didn't express my opinion on the post, only that I noticed a shiny new 'warning' icon

:tanguythumb:

Edit: I imagine this line had much to do with it...

"Oh and you can go fuck yourself too you foreign fucking prick. No need to start swearing at people because you disagree with them you inbred cretin."
So delete the word ‘foreign’ and it would have been ok probably

Tame stuff really

Going forward, to save everyone from these sort of investigative enquiries into the reasons anyone has (or hasn't) been binned/banned, please simply refer to the following gif.

9ysEc4.gif
I've been told that using a gif represents a 'humiliating defeat' for the user.

Don't agree with it, just saying what I've been told.

I think this new system has got to be an improvement. I often skim through an interesting thread to see it taken over and derailed by the usual suspects having what they so pleasantly refer to as a 'c*nt off'

You can forcibly disagree with someone without swearing or getting personal
I don’t even understand why some people click the disagrees to be honest, let alone the cunt offs.

Back
Top Bottom