A Proper Harry Kane Poll, with no silly options.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support Kane going on strike ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t think we have enough info. If levy made clear promises and is not meeting them, Kane deserves to be pissed.

Otherwise, it is a classless move and he should honor the contract.

Kanes generally been a classy player and person, so I’m more inclined to believe him over levy.

The thing I don't get about all this is that Man City's interest in Kane this summer has been muted to say the least. It's all been Kane and his "representatives" trying to talk up a move. Why would you want to play for a club that doesn't want you?

City want Grealish. They made a bid for Grealish. Grealish goes into training for Aston Villa as expected.

City don't care about Kane. They (maybe) made a half-hearted offer which we rejected. Kane refuses to play for us in the hope that Levy will become desperate to offload an unsettled player for a reduced fee which Man City will be prepared to pay.

It's really sad to see such a great player reduced to this. By doing this, he is insulting his own ability and greatly diminishing his reputation. This is not the behaviour of an England captain.

I stand by my earlier post in the Harry Kane thread.

I don’t think we have enough info. If levy made clear promises and is not meeting them, Kane deserves to be pissed.

Kanes generally been a classy player and person, so I’m more inclined to believe him over levy.
Obviously, there's nothing in the contract.

But if there was a "gentlemen's agreement", I'm sure that Levy would have made it clear that Harry could only leave if an acceptable offer came in.
Of course, that begs the question of what an acceptable offer actually is.

"Clear promises" are totally meaningless. It's contractual or nothing.

No I can accept him leaving but going on strike as the England captain and as ‘’one of our own’’ is embarrassing and makes him look crap. If someone pays for him he goes, if they don’t I expect him to play well and honour his contract.

This is why he and his definitely 100% qualified for the job brother/agent Charlie should have ensured that there was a buy-out clause inserted into his contract.

No one else to blame but themselves.

If Harry Kane going on strike helps in the tiniest way to bring forward the day the greedy, profteering parasites milking our football club fuck off then I wholeheartedly support him.

If ENICs ambition on the football pitch came anywhere close to matching Harry's talent and endevour on the football pitch we wouldn't need to be having this conversation today.

One Carling cup in 21 years dont lie, my friends.

Love Spurs. Hate ENIC

Clear promises are totally meaningless??

Do you live in a fucking dungeon?

These enic bots man
As I say to my team when they get excited about a sale being "verbally done" and "nearly over the line", if I can't stand up in court with the piece of paper and say "pay me my money" it's worth nothing.

And if we're putting value on "clear promises", how about Harry's "clear promise" to train as part of being a Spurs player?

If Harry Kane going on strike helps in the tiniest way to bring forward the day the greedy, profteering parasites milking our football club fuck off then I wholeheartedly support him.

If ENICs ambition on the football pitch came anywhere close to matching Harry's talent and endevour on the football pitch we wouldn't need to be having this conversation today.

One Carling cup in 21 years dont lie, my friends.

Love Spurs. Hate ENIC
Pretty pissed off with both ENIC and Kane atm to be honest.
Channeling my energies into appreciating Sonny.

Obviously, there's nothing in the contract.

But if there was a "gentlemen's agreement", I'm sure that Levy would have made it clear that Harry could only leave if an acceptable offer came in.
Of course, that begs the question of what an acceptable offer actually is.
And his agent should have defined and documented it

No need to strike. If he wants to move , hand in a transfer request but still be a pro and go to training. If City don't offer the right amount then he has to accept and carry on at Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom