A question section..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
I think a questions section could be a good idea, just helps out people and avoids questions in the Tottenham Hotspur or Off Topic sections.

So maybe a sub-section of Question in the Off Topic, main section..

Sorry if my rambling makes you confused. :wacko:

Don't think it's necessary myself. Any questions can be asked in the forums, don't really need a separate section.

Unless anyone disagrees...

Ridiculing new users who don't use the search feature and ask repeat questions is all part of the "forum experience".

Couldn't find an appropriate place to put it and i'm not a fan of creating multiple threads so here we go...

I recently found that I can view members who are online. Who are these guys? I know who Google and Bing are, but what exactly do they do?

5H5h9Tc.png

f1BVr6w.png

DdZ7fl2.png

Imr3IwX.png

No idea what's happened there.

What browser do you use? Can you test it in another one or your phone?

No idea what's happened there.

What browser do you use? Can you test it in another one or your phone?

I use IE7 or 8. One of them two. I'll try and download the newer version. Also, i'll be using another laptop tomorrow so will log on then. Not a massive problem, i'll just have to memorise the smiley codes :chicco: (found this smiley on same page)

Back
Top Bottom