A trip to the Seaside - Southampton Away, 19/12/15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The two centre halfs were quality in the first half yesterday , them and Hugo kept as in the game when we were playing shit but we got two quick goals against the run of play then it was game over, how good was Dembele in the second half though , he ran the game quality performance from him ,

Only negative from today was the atmosphere up untill about the 70th minute , thought we were quite quiet for a away day

No Hugo = 2-2 draw

MOTM

Ok not an attractive performance Man U been doing that for years and how much titles do they have i swear some of you guys rather play pretty and lose than play ugly and win.

I kind of want to start a match thread for the home game with Norwich but..

1. I don't want to be selfish..

2. I have 100% win ratio with my match threads..

Had my photo taken yesterday by a bloke who said he is writing a book. on behalf of the Fighting Cock.
Hope he wasn't lying.

Also saw Keith Robbins at the Railway Station after the game.
Yesterday was a good day.

The bloke with the camera isn't lying mate he's been going around all the games home and away and abroad taking pictures for his book

I kind of want to start a match thread for the home game with Norwich but..

1. I don't want to be selfish..

2. I have 100% win ratio with my match threads..

arnold_schwarzenegger_do_it_now_meme_by_therealmdgaming-d8zfbn4.jpg

Been away so just catching up. Definitely more points over substance - although that isn't to say we weren't worth the points just it was necessary after the previous three matches.

Dembele is central to everything we do now. Dier has slowed slightly - I'm not too surprised by that to be honest.

Lloris is tested in every match, sometimes due to defensive frailties, but how often does he pull out world class saves? De Gea gets rightly lauded but I'm quite happy for Hugo to go somewhat under the media's attention.

Shit myself when Kane went down injured. I'm still nervous!

We were singing his name after the game and rightly so. Seems to have clicked finally after three years of wandering the wasteland of shit managers and fucked up projects.

Back
Top Bottom