A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute rubbish. When will we learn? Poch out. Never going again. Players on holiday. Newcastle were shit.
Outplayed. Out sung. Very lucky again. 2-1 really. Late goals don't count. Kane still on 29. Pull in here, I'm going to be sick. Where did that dog come from?

Will this do?

Absolute rubbish. When will we learn? Poch out. Never going again. Players on holiday. Newcastle were shit.
Outplayed. Out sung. Very lucky again. 2-1 really. Late goals don't count. Kane still on 29. Pull in here, I'm going to be sick. Where did that dog come from?

Will this do?
Textbook stuff from the cunts. Hahha

Happy to see that Fazio gets another game, I hope he is a player that can play a role in the squad next season. Also happy to see Jan back of course.... lovetheshirt lovetheshirt like I said, he will be back!

I was made up to see him back eanN17 eanN17 , thought he was different class today. He is a leader we have been missing for the last couple of games. Thought Rose played well and Fazio.

So happy to see Harry score again, that was the best moment for me. Brilliant finish as always; we have no one else who can do what this boy can in front of goal, and he does a lot more all around the pitch that goes unnoticed.

good to see harry's drought end...

rose was excellent, another player transformed under Poch
mason for the 3rd was superb, head down kept running all the way up the pitch , drawing the defender

hFbfbUL.gif

Excellent day, don't have a clue who played well, couldn't see the pitch.

Glorious weather and cheap boozing in nice pubs, can't complain, even the club layed on travel was good!
Couldn't believe how cheap the booze was. One pub we were in it was a fiver for 2 pints. The next was only £2.90 and had topless podium dancers :pochlol:

Feckin magic.

I wouldn't define myself a Spurs fan out of respect of those who truly are, having followed the team for years with their hearts bleeding.
But yeah, if there's a team outside Serie A that I've learnt to support and cheer for, it's Tottenham.

Some people feel a need to brand other fans as lesser fans, I think that is unnecessary. All people that like Spurs and are fans, supporters whatever you call them are welcomed to learn more.
Don't worry mate, you will get there! Welcome then! :)

Stag do Saturday night so felt pretty rough most of yesterday. First trip to SJP though and a really enjoyable day out.

Thought we were excellent in that second half, 3 flattered Newcastle in the end - they were that bad. Chuffed for Kane getting his 20th/30th goals, as daft as it sounds it does feel like he'd been stuck on 19/29 for too long.
Thought Rose, Bentaleb and Eriksen were all very good yesterday too.

Back
Top Bottom