Actual, Summer '18 Transfer Window News/Rumors

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if you arent a major part of the shitfest, you deluded twat!
I think it's pretty clear to everyone else on the forum he was making a tongue in cheek remark there mate

durr.gif

I don’t understand why the two clubs can’t just agree to swap Martial and Toby. Too much dick swinging going on. Just do it.
I still think it will happen. But we are dealing in two extremely stubborn alpha male chairmen trying to swing the biggest stick

It does sound perfect but Manure
will not want to strengthen a rival unlike us .
How does Martial strengthen us?

He’s unlikely to score or assist as many as Dele, Son or Eriksen, so he shouldn’t play ahead of either of those.

And we rarely rotate, so he’s not going to get much game time from the bench either.

How does Martial strengthen us?

He’s unlikely to score or assist as many as Dele, Son or Eriksen, so he shouldn’t play ahead of either of those.

And we rarely rotate, so he’s not going to get much game time from the bench either.
He’d be a massive upgrade on Llorente coming off the bench, than in itself is strengthening.

He’d be a massive upgrade on Llorente coming off the bench, than in itself is strengthening.
How often does that happen though? Kane plays all the time unless he’s got a leg hanging off.

And if rumours are to believed, Martial is unhappy with his wage and by being in the bench at ManU. He’s going to go to a team below them, probably for less money, to sit on the bench behind a better striker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom