Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Put this guy in a better team and he could do some serious damage. Caused havoc, created 2 or 3 great chances which the Wolves' forwards fluffed. Yet somehow it's the cliched 'no end product' bullshit (as if our wingers are deadly clinical).

I'd have him at Spurs in a heartbeat.

Put this guy in a better team and he could do some serious damage. Caused havoc, created 2 or 3 great chances which the Wolves' forwards fluffed. Yet somehow it's the cliched 'no end product' bullshit (as if our wingers are deadly clinical).

:sonhmm:

You are entitled to your opinion but I hope we dont sign him. In the recent match against us he attempted either a shot or a cross from the edge of the box and the ball landed just outside the corner flag to result in a throw in to us!!! WTF!!

Back
Top Bottom