Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was Grealish in his last year of his contract and with investment pending?

I honestly can't recall.
Villa were on ruins, and we decided to take the piss with a 5M + Onomah deal... The contract didn't matter because Villa were on the brink of administration.

He's clearly a good player who was bought at a crap time for us, and at a time when we probably needed very different players. He's been injured. That's the 2nd time in the last 2-3 weeks he's completely turned a loss around.
Hes okay . He did well against leicester but other than those 2 goals in 2 minutes, his finishing has been garbage since hes been here.

I'm gonna do a complete 180 on this based on how shit our options are at RWB.

If AC thinks he's the man to do a job there then go make it happen. He can't possibly be worse than our current options and at 18-20m, if it doesn't work out its not the end of the world.

The wing backs seem so crucial to Contes system and at the minute we're offering sod all from the right.

Wolves reporter :) looking good this

The funny thing about this, is he has 18 months left. That leaves Wolves 2 more windows to flog him before losing him for nothing.
It's not the same as a player who's contract runs out this summer. I'm sure they wouldn't be bothered if he didn't go this window and won't be desperate.

For some reason Doherty’s performance yesterday made me more a fan of this. Even if Traore’s end product is lacking, the attack is so much better with a player from a wide position that can just cause chaos for the defenders.

Back
Top Bottom