Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Inject in my veins motherfuckas!!! Never known such a salty bunch of cunts than these Wolves fans

>Is a done deal pending medical

vince-mcmahon-wwe.gif

> Medical expected to be after this weekend's round of fixtures

1*CAnHvq67B8TdNyzKT8sQ9g.gif

Inject in my veins motherfuckas!!! Never known such a salty bunch of cunts than these Wolves fans
Yet another small time club trying to pretend that we are rivals.

If you can read this you Wolverhampton Wankers…you’re nowhere near our level. Get fucked!

I hope that Levy builds a massive baby oil vat for Adama to rest in before games. So we can lift him out like Darth Vader or Wolverine in time for kick off.

Interesting. The opinions on him seem to be as mixed as here.

Leicester fans?

Back
Top Bottom