Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sooo I actually just bought baby oil a few days ago after getting a lap dance from a stripper (long story, I'm a girl who ended up at her friend's bachelor party) and asking her why her skin was so soft 😂 turns out baby oil and vanilla baby powder are the key

Coincidence? I think not 🤔
Season 6 Flirt GIF by Friends

What, he changes games by never scoring and rarely creating? 7 goals in 120 Wolves appearances for a wide player. Even Bergwijn is pissing himself.

But...but...but....

HE RUNS!!
He might not be able to score to save his life - 7 goals in 158 EPL matches
He might not have the ability to pick out and deliver dangerous balls to teammates - 16 assists in 158 EPL matches

But HE RUNS and HE DRIBBLES.
What happens after - either he runs out of pitch, misplaces pass/cross, skies ball 20 meters above goal - that does not matter.
But HE RUNS and HE DRIBBLES and HE IS STRONG.

And that is all what matters, don't you know :D ?!?

He will do much better at a bigger club with better players found

Neither of those can change a game like he does though, I have a notion about Conte's methods and Traore in particular which I think will be a good combination. I also like his versatility, he can do a job off a front man and is competitive in the air for the size of him, have seen him play both sides etc. He keeps himself in tremendous shape, in and around the full Spain squad.

Think he might be better as a wingback in a 3-5-2 set up so he mostly has to get forwards. He'll also free up more space for our better attack than Wolves, how many times have you seen teams double up on him? How many yellow card fouls because they cant handle him? Our lot kicked the cunt out of him this season (as did Liverpool) and were shitting it every time he went near them.

I'd be pretty shocked if Tottenham didn't try to sign him this month.
You do make some really good points. Some of his best games have come against Spurs over the past couple of years. On his day, there is nobody really like him and he is a nightmare for defenders which is why he draws so many fouls and yellow cards.

In contrast, having said all of this, most of his games he has been deemed 'unplayable' for Wolves, he has ended the game without a goal nor an assist. For a player that doesnt help defensively and who dictates our whole attacking game plan when playing, this is a massive problem. Wolves aren't the most potent of attacking threats, a lot due to our style at times, but Traore's decision making and final ball execution is the thing that severely let's him down. If he had a football brain and a final ball, he would have been playing for a much better team than Wolves a long time ago.

You do make some really good points. Some of his best games have come against Spurs over the past couple of years. On his day, there is nobody really like him and he is a nightmare for defenders which is why he draws so many fouls and yellow cards.

In contrast, having said all of this, most of his games he has been deemed 'unplayable' for Wolves, he has ended the game without a goal nor an assist. For a player that doesnt help defensively and who dictates our whole attacking game plan when playing, this is a massive problem. Wolves aren't the most potent of attacking threats, a lot due to our style at times, but Traore's decision making and final ball execution is the thing that severely let's him down. If he had a football brain and a final ball, he would have been playing for a much better team than Wolves a long time ago.
It can't be a coincidence that when Liverpool raided looking for an attacking player they went away with Jota.

I'm not fickle enough to suddenly be a big fan of Bergwijn. But there's no way Traore would ever show the composure Steve did for that winning goal. He would have tried to kick the arse off the football and blazed it so far over it would have landed somewhere here in Stoke-on-Trent.

Back
Top Bottom