Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would fully expect you would be leading the chorus of boos if he signed to Liverpool on £200k pw and not us, demanding we just "get the fucking thing done cheapskate cunts". or "and that's why we never compete with *insert name of club*

I think that's how it works right?
I don’t think anyone said that about Takumi Minamino. We all wondered what the hell they were doing.

Then they fixed it by spending some real money for Diogo Jota.

The same is now required in midfield and defense for them if they mean to remain title contenders.

I don’t think anyone said that about Takumi Minamino. We all wondered what the hell they were doing.

The same is now required in midfield and defense for them if they mean to remain title contenders.
That's not the context in which I speak. Could have said Chavs, Everton, City or United.

He's scored some goals for them though.

We laughed when Chelsea signed Ross Barkley.

Anti-transfer zealots are constantly inventing strawmen about what unsophisticated Sky-brainwashed morons anyone who disagrees with them is.

Excatly.

It is not surprising that Guido is using made up hypotheticals to make his "point."

We laughed when Chelsea signed Ross Barkley.

Anti-transfer zealots are constantly inventing strawmen about what unsophisticated Sky-brainwashed morons anyone who disagrees with them is.
Not in here they didn’t they many were boiling with rage. Same when they signed Bakayako, when Liverpool signed Nabby, when Man U signed Matial I could be here all night long listing players, melting over Everton’s and Leicesters recruitment.

Anyone else think this falls through ?
Really hope not, but it does make you nervous when it's seemed 'nearly there' for weeks now. (I say seemed, because of course we've only got what journos say, we've no idea what the truth is). If the hundreds of stories are anywhere at all near the truth, I just can't understand what's holding it up, some deals look fraught with complications from day one, but there doesn't seem to be any reason why this one would be... :/

Really hope not, but it does make you nervous when it's seemed 'nearly there' for weeks now. (I say seemed, because of course we've only got what journos say, we've no idea what the truth is). If the hundreds of stories are anywhere at all near the truth, I just can't understand what's holding it up, some deals look fraught with complications from day one, but there doesn't seem to be any reason we this one would be... :/
Yeah exactly

The longer it drags on the more suspect it becomes

On the surface this should have been a relatively easy deal to get done ( Although nothing is easy with this club)

Anyone else think this falls through ?
I just don’t see why it would.

Traore’s not signing a new contract, and he’s not a bang on starter for Lage, far from it. Wolves want to sell.

Traore wants the move and is getting a big wage packet out of it.

Paratici clearly covets the player and he (sort of, we hope) fills the #1 hole in Conte’s squad, where we’ve seen no other links to any other player.

This is a move any other club on planet earth would have completed and announced by January 7.

Our waste of senior leadership time as a resource alone is a sackable offense in the way Levy does business, scandalous bordering on hallucinogenic incompetence uncomparable to a single other human being in the entire industry.

I just don’t see why it would.

Traore’s not signing a new contract, and he’s not a bang on starter for Lage, far from it. Wolves want to sell.

Traore wants the move and is getting a big wage packet out of it.

Paratici clearly covets the player and he (sort of, we hope) fills the #1 hole in Conte’s squad, where we’ve seen no other links to any other player.

This is a move any other club on planet earth would have completed and announced by January 7.

Our waste of senior leadership time as a resource alone is a sackable offense in the way Levy does business, scandalous bordering on hallucinogenic incompetence uncomparable to a single other human being in the entire industry.

Truer words have never been spoken. If this was such a slam dunk deal that all parties involved want…why are we waiting until the very end of the freaking window.

I still think there's a possibility to play him as an alt. to PEH as a more creative outlet through the middle...

Think about him taking a pass from Skipp, running through the middle at terrified defenders, and 'all' he has to do is find Son or Kane with a short pass... if he's SO bad at crossing, then negate the need for even having to by playing him in the middle!!

Just my two'penn'eth!

He'll be played at RWB won't he?!
Trouble with your plan is that when he’s in the middle he crossed every time he shoots.

Really hope not, but it does make you nervous when it's seemed 'nearly there' for weeks now. (I say seemed, because of course we've only got what journos say, we've no idea what the truth is). If the hundreds of stories are anywhere at all near the truth, I just can't understand what's holding it up, some deals look fraught with complications from day one, but there doesn't seem to be any reason why this one would be... :/
This seems to be our MO now.
Romero dragged on too.

Back
Top Bottom