Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we were going to sign him it would have happened by now, the transfer should be straightforward. The price was £25m at the start of the window and that’s still the price. As usual Levy won’t pay.

Can’t see him coming now, scratch another name off the list.

If we were going to sign him it would have happened by now, the transfer should be straightforward. The price was £25m at the start of the window and that’s still the price. As usual Levy won’t pay.

Can’t see him coming now, scratch another name off the list.

Not 100% sure I agree. I think that iron is still in the fire but we're focusing on seeing if we can get a deal for Dias and shipping out Ndombele and Lo Celso.

That said, I don't think this deal gets done, personally.

Why is anyone losing their shit over the latest "news"? Barcelona aren't signing the Wolves reserve with 1 goal and 0 assists to his name so far this season. They're financially crippled as is, so if they're going to spend near 30m euros on someone it will be someone to at least appease the fans and make it look like everything is rosey.

If we don't get this one done then it's down to our own fuckwittery, not being gazzumped by Barca, and it's only the fact that we are transfer incels that's making us want him anyway...

Half the forum didn't want him, but they'll be unanimously pissed off if we don't get him.
Personally I think we should sign better players, but we might be in trouble if Conte really wanted him. He must be deeply unhappy about how this transfer window has gone so far and we've got only a couple of days left to get it right.

Last edited:
No matter how it is spun if he is good enough to play here or not, if you don't sign someone you've been chasing for 2 windows its poor and ultimately time that has been wasted.

Back
Top Bottom