Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My mate at the Telegraph says we have agreed the fee and personal terms.

Chelsea / Liverpool also made offers and Barca wanted him this summer.
His elite ability to dribble past players is very tempting, and will play in any team.

I like Traore a lot more than I like what Traore says about the Conte/Paratici/Levy assessment of our situation and future plan.

My mate at the Telegraph says we have agreed the fee and personal terms.

Chelsea / Liverpool also made offers and Barca wanted him this summer.
So if your mate is right we are just haggling about payment stages?
Great news.
I'm a believer. He gets announced tomorrow.

This transfer like so many others will just end in tears. He is going to frustrate the fuck out of the majority of fans. He is not an upgrade for Emerson, he is not an upgrade to our existing lack of brains and creativity in attacking areas.

We sign a Wolves player to play RB. He is SO shit we have to buy another Wolves player to replace him.
Similarly, we have a CM from the academy, he is so shit we had to promote another CM from the academy to replace him. Thankfully Skipp is a big improvement on Winks. Doherty to Adama will be an improvement too.

We sign a Wolves player to play RB. He is SO shit we have to buy another Wolves player to replace him.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

If Conte turned Dier and Winks he could make Traore a monster on the right side for us.

Besides I think he might havr intentionally played sneakyshitty this season so his price xould be more affordable for the cheap shit Levy

Id give 70 percent chance we get him and get him play well

Don't panic I'm sure this will get done, Levy is just haggling with Wolves regarding if we loan Adama do we pay for his baby oil or are Wolves obligated to.

There are also personal issues to resolve, for example Adama didn't realise he would have to pay to use the club gym

Back
Top Bottom