Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I well remember the stink of embrocation in the dressing room when I played football a century ago but what are the actual current rules about what players can smear on themselves?
I know people are jesting about the baby oil but if Traore has it smeared on his arms you would imagine that would make it difficult for an opponent to grab them. What if he smeared it all over his shirt?

Every window its the same. Tedious in the extreme.
34c4620588b2d80acbec515f62f3f434.gif

I well remember the stink of embrocation in the dressing room when I played football a century ago but what are the actual current rules about what players can smear on themselves?
I know people are jesting about the baby oil but if Traore has it smeared on his arms you would imagine that would make it difficult for an opponent to grab them. What if he smeared it all over his shirt?
Not sure you’re allowed to grab players, smeared in oil or not…

Ndombele, twists and turns does fck all, traore sprints forward and does fck all. This donkey can't cross, can't pass and can't score, ffs he is on wolves bench. Fn Bergwyn is better than him.
Agreed with you all the way up to the last bit. Would be interesting to see a Traore and Bergwyn donk off.

Spurs are the only club on the planet that makes you excited and looking forward to a potential signing, to hating and despising the cunt in the space of 2 weeks. That’s what this bald bastard Levy does to you

Spurs are the only club on the planet that makes you excited and looking forward to a potential signing, to hating and despising the cunt in the space of 2 weeks. That’s what this bald bastard Levy does to you
And these 'negotiations' have been going on for traore since the summer. We have the worst negotiators in the league.

And always seems to end up dragging on right up to January 31st and, hey presto, suddenly it's the only signing we make in the window and we're supposed to ignore the two/three other holes in the boat that needed plugging.

I refuse to believe that this one in particular couldn't be done in the first week.

Not really...Wolves have been waiting to get someone in which they have now:

Back
Top Bottom