Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sooo I actually just bought baby oil a few days ago after getting a lap dance from a stripper (long story, I'm a girl who ended up at her friend's bachelor party) and asking her why her skin was so soft 😂 turns out baby oil and vanilla baby powder are the key

Coincidence? I think not 🤔
thats-bait-mad-max.gif

sooo I actually just bought baby oil a few days ago after getting a lap dance from a stripper (long story, I'm a girl who ended up at her friend's bachelor party) and asking her why her skin was so soft 😂 turns out baby oil and vanilla baby powder are the key

Coincidence? I think not 🤔
Hey.

How you doing.

😎

Go away, i found her first.
Dude!

You can’t treat women like possessions anymore.

This isn’t 2021 anymore.

Rude.

Anyway sorry we were interrupted skyfarer skyfarer .,.my name is cretinous, I love baby oil, New York, being wrestled down by women, and feet.

I’m of the Asian persuasion and the main things I hate in life are Woolwich, vegetables, and Woolwich.

👍🏾

Hilarious. This was a nice thread about a player from Wolves we might or might not need. Then one poster reveals she once watched another girl do a lap dance, and everyone’s smoothing down their eyebrows and acting cool, like “Hey babe…”

Besides, she was talking to me…

:pochsmirk:

I'm honestly baffled why so many of these no mark clubs from the middle of nowhere like Wolves and Leicester have such a weird chip on their shoulders when it comes to Spurs. I've literally never spent more than 3 minutes in my entire life thinking about Wolves. Go and worry about someone on your own level, like fucking Stoke City.
I really don't think it's very complicated.

None of these clubs realistically expect to compete for the league or trophies, but all of these clubs see their "prize" to be a European tour and a season to remember. They see Tottenham as the most consistent obstacle in that goal.

We're always in and around that spot, so we're the club that people expect to compete with for glory, because the league is too far gone and competing directly against the likes of Liverpool and City doesn't add up.

Back
Top Bottom