Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not fickle enough to suddenly be a big fan of Bergwijn. But there's no way Traore would ever show the composure Steve did for that winning goal. He would have tried to kick the arse off the football and blazed it so far over it would have landed somewhere here in Stoke-on-Trent.

I'm not fickle enough to suddenly be a big fan of Bergwijn. But there's no way Traore would ever show the composure Steve did for that winning goal. He would have tried to kick the arse off the football and blazed it so far over it would have landed somewhere here in Stoke-on-Trent.

Errrr did you see his last goal ?

Well-Known Member​

Hercules

👀💯
That’s all I’m saying

———

Oh do fuck off Cunt

Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

"Traoré
We are talking. Very close. But! We have not officially bid! Will bid, when we believe they will accept. Mendez behind these leaks, which is pissing us off. Extremely close now, as Mendez do not want to loose his relationship with us."

Us?

charlton heston laughing GIF

Just wondering if we've heard any news yet about the terribly unfortunate incident of him "accidentally" slipping on a puddle of oil in his bathroom, cracking his head open on the sink like a perfectly ripe coconut and in a daze falling into his bath which bizarrely just so happened to be full of italian prosecco and had Conte's toaster in it. Just asking for a friend...

:contebored::contepray::levyeyes:

Just wondering if we've heard any news yet about the terribly unfortunate incident of him "accidentally" slipping on a puddle of oil in his bathroom, cracking his head open on the sink like a perfectly ripe coconut and in a daze falling into his bath which bizarrely just so happened to be full of italian prosecco and had Conte's toaster in it. Just asking for a friend...

What the fuck is this even supposed to be about?

They maybe be fun in social settings, but there is a down side to drugs

Just say no kids!...

So the deal is on the table and agreed. But we are trying to kick someone out the door first is how I read it?

Whos that then? Alli? Ndombele? Bergwijn? Doherty?

Alli to Newcastle/Everton and/or Ndombele to PSG. Doubt Bergwijn’s going anywhere now, and I’m not sure if there’s much interest in Doherty. They want to make sure there’s enough room in the squad for a new player apparently

But he'd have hit it SO hard, it would've ricoched off the Britannia Stadium, bounced back down the M1 and trickled past Schmeichal before he had time to upend Kane!!

So the deal is on the table and agreed. But we are trying to kick someone out the door first is how I read it?

Whos that then? Alli? Ndombele? Bergwijn? Doherty?
Gil out on loan apparently!
(according to 'Ponders End Dave, the retired Hod Carrier anyway!)

Back
Top Bottom