Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of my Villa pals said "good luck, we were glad to see the back of him, all he does is kick and run with no end product"

:dierno:

We will see i suppose. Im staying positive.
In the grand scheme of things as a punt this makes a certain amount of sense, but it advances the squad reconstruction a negligible amount and still leaves us sorely deficient in technical quality, even in the most positive imaginable scenario of what Conte can do to improve the player.

Hella fun player to watch though, so that’s something.

I will say it’s pretty amazing that he’s suffered through Tactics Tim, Tony Pulis AND Nuno as his managers in England.

At the very least I have confidence that Conte can deploy him where his weaknesses hurt us less, which I think has been true of the likes of Winks, Lucas and Dier.

What Traore has, aside of physical strength and pace, is arrogance..

What we lack is exactly that and some of our players, Sessegnon being a prime example might just benefit.

Hopefully this happens before Wednesday and if we can secure a couple more of decent quality, it would be okay in my opinion.

Last edited:
He was 19 at Villa and played only 11 games. Your villa pal is being silly.
He hasn’t improved much since then, but he had nothing to offer a hopeless bottom dweller like that Villa side.

He makes a right nuisance of himself for Wolves even on his worst day.

If we need him to have passing range and sharp close control this is going to be ugly.

Was actually looking forward to this signing but the way the club drags this out fuck me, from exciting to thank fuck it’s over.

He hasn’t improved much since then, but he had nothing to offer a hopeless bottom dweller like that Villa side.

If we need him to have passing range and sharp close control this is going to be ugly.
He doenst need passing range, hes not going to be some deep lying playmaker. Just has to bring the ball higher up where Kane, Son, Lucas, will take it off him (which should hopefully overcome our CMs inability to play good passing football)

He doenst need passing range, hes not going to be some deep lying playmaker. Just has to bring the ball higher up where Kane, Son, Lucas, will take it off him (which should hopefully overcome our CMs inability to play good passing football)
Well we absolutely must have that CM improvement as well.

But get that classy CM, and have Traore occupy defensive attention the way he does, and all of a sudden the ball into Kane’s feet is open, and if the defense manages to scramble to recover to him in time, he plays it through to Traore for a tap in.

Traore is a chess piece. And at 20M we’ll never lose much of the investment, any club in Europe would take him for 15

Teams don't enjoy playing against him, and even if he doesn't cause immediate problems hes a worry. For me, if people are scared shit of Traore running at them, who's watching Kane or Son? They can't watch them all - and if he can be coached to a final ball too...

This transfer saga is getting like who shot JR or who killed laura palmer in twin peaks. No-one knows. Dragging on this transfer. If we start negotiations with vlahovic we better begin in march so we get him in august.

This transfer saga is getting like who shot JR or who killed laura palmer in twin peaks. No-one knows. Dragging on this transfer. If we start negotiations with vlahovic we better begin in march so we get him in august.
Twin Peaks makes waaaaay more sense than Spurs transfer dealings, and I include the infamous episode 8 of season three in that.

Back
Top Bottom