Add Block Plus and loud adverts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As most people these days, I also use ABP and other extensions to block advertisement on websites. But since I want to support this website I have every addblocker turned off as I dont mind a few adds here and there. But lately I've been getting really annoyed by the loud autoplay advert videos that randomly start playing somewhere hidden on this website.
I'm not saying this a major issue, but if you could keep the ads to at least a silent version that would be great.

As most people these days, I also use ABP and other extensions to block advertisement on websites. But since I want to support this website I have every addblocker turned off as I dont mind a few adds here and there. But lately I've been getting really annoyed by the loud autoplay advert videos that randomly start playing somewhere hidden on this website.
I'm not saying this a major issue, but if you could keep the ads to at least a silent version that would be great.
Yea, aware of this. Speaking to the Ad people tomorrow hopefully.

I find that a lot of ads just make the pages lock up when processing. I don't have an adblocker when I use my phone, but I do on the laptop.

As an alternative, I've just made a small donation.

I did try and haggle with the donation page Levy style, but it stuck to its guns and wouldn't budge :levyeyes:

I need more info than that. What are the adverts for?
Some times at the bottom of the page are 2 add windows. More often then not they are 2 video adds that start the moment I scroll down the page and the edge of the boxes becomes visible. Ofc the add has some fucking annoying loud music and it just cant be stoped/muted and it just makes me want to close down the page.

I need to know what the advert is advertising, so I can block it.

Anyone else getting these video adverts that automatically play with sound? I've logged out and used the site for a while and not seen one yet.

I need to know what the advert is advertising, so I can block it.

Anyone else getting these video adverts that automatically play with sound? I've logged out and used the site for a while and not seen one yet.
Create another account, clear cache etc then login to test properly.

#nomulti.

Now got PPI advert which I would never go near either and I think it has nothing to do with browser history but what Google want to show.
Not to worry i've got a site to find a Chinese wife and one for surfing however the fuck that's related, might have a sneaky look at the Chinese one as the wife's due a trade in.
I'll end up falling in love with a Chinese Woolwich supporter knowing my luck.

Back
Top Bottom