Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this isn't one of the greatest photos you've ever seen between player & manager I don't know what is...shivers every time i see it

Bkpcre_IYAAIfze.jpg
ramsey quite looks like he got a certain down syndrome.
or atleast tourettes seizure.

A credit indeed.
While the chances of the next manager having a bond with Ade (like Sherwood has) are slim, as long as that manager continues to give Ade some sort of love, Ade will continue be great. The guy just needs some love to fade his unpleasant memories.

As elias_swe_spurs alluded, it's easy to underestimate Ade's work-ethic.
He was so composed yesterday, and it was a pleasure watching him dictate the play at times.

I'm sure the players too love to have him around.

Last edited:
Fair play to Ade, he has really knuckled down after his dismal performances of last season. I just wish he would not go wandering around so much though, he is much more effective in the box than pissing about with the ball on the left wing.....

Fair play to Ade, he has really knuckled down after his dismal performances of last season. I just wish he would not go wandering around so much though, he is much more effective in the box than pissing about with the ball on the left wing.....

IMO AVB was more to blame for Ade's poor season (along with some injuries). Defoe has always been partner poison. Bale was being (rightfully) greedy and it wasn't really set up for Ade. So you have Bale and Defoe constantly going for glory, Dembele in a sad withdrawn DM role and Lennon doing his usual runs down blind alleys and you get a very frustrated Ade.

It's pure speculation, but Defoe has never stuck it up with any partners. Keane, Ade, Pav, Bent, VDV even Berbs he never clicked with any of them. Defoe played well when he left with Crouch..Then they both end up at Spurs and even then they didn't click. IMO the best thing that happened to this club this season, is Defoe leaving. If Tottenham FC was wide open in the box, Defoe would go for personal glory. Thank you fake corporate Disney rapper Drake for talking Defoe into it.

What do you guys think? Would you?
I would ... and actually do so (in front of my monitor) every time Ade scores now.

there's been some bad ideas put forward by Spurs fans in recent years, but this takes the biscuit. Honestly couldn't imagine anything more embarrassing than thousands of fans* saluting back at him.

*cunts

What do you guys think? Would you?
I would ... and actually do so (in front of my monitor) every time Ade scores now.

anyone who salutes back deserves to get beaten up to an inch of their life*

* I may be exaggerating slightly, each to their own but not for me. x

Back
Top Bottom