Adrian Durham is a C***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Benoit Assou Ekotto. He's so so bad “@BurkeyBoyMUFC: @talkSPORTDrive most over rated player in the premiership?”

How did this prick come to the conclusion that BAE is shit?

Slagging off Assou is a perfect idea for Talksport. Seeing as Assou is kind of a Marmite player, you're gonna get tonnes of idiots :harrylol: calling in which a) gets you money per minute directly and b) creates conflict which gets people listening. Talksport is kind of the equivalent of walking up and down outside Buckingham Palace saying that the Queen is a cunt. Except there's money involved somehow.

yiddo2786 said:
Slagging off Assou is a perfect idea for Talksport. Seeing as Assou is kind of a Marmite player, you're gonna get tonnes of idiots :harrylol: calling in which a) gets you money per minute directly and b) creates conflict which gets people listening. Talksport is kind of the equivalent of walking up and down outside Buckingham Palace saying that the Queen is a cunt. Except there's money involved somehow.

So what you're saying is; TALKSPORT = CAMILLA??

SadlerTHFC said:
Benoit Assou Ekotto. He's so so bad “@BurkeyBoyMUFC: @talkSPORTDrive most over rated player in the premiership?

Walcott.

Probably the most over-rated player in Prem history. I'm not saying he's bad....but the amount-of-hype:return ratio is staggering.

Did anyone listen to this Cunt at 16-00 today?

He said he couldn't understand why Spurs were getting praise today.. All we are is a 1980's Wimbledon because our goal came from a long ball.
Our whole game is about the long ball apparently.

Did anyone listen to this Cunt at 16-00 today?

He said he couldn't understand why Spurs were getting praise today.. All we are is a 1980's Wimbledon because our goal came from a long ball.
Our whole game is about the long ball apparently.

Yes I did in the car on way home

Excelled himself today by banging on about hoofball

Jan’s Pass was a 60 yd inch perfect pass straight on to Harry’s head with Dele and Christian following up

Clearly worked out on the training ground

He’s just a wum as I think he’s pretty clued up normally

I didn't see this thread at the time. But pretty harsh comments about BAE, don't remember him ever putting a foot wrong when he played up against big players in the league like RW goal machine Cristiano Ronaldo at the time.

Back
Top Bottom