Adrian Durham is a C***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any Spurs fan that actually tunes into this is the type of person that sits on the edge of the bed watching their other half is getting fucked senseless by the next door neighbour.
You could have just called them a cuck. Everyone knows what it means.

Yeah obviously Dele met with the devil and the devil said 'look mate if you ditch that stupid hand eye thing you'll win the league' and he thought nah mate I like the hand eye thing instead.

He's only 22 anyway FFS.

We shouldn't have a go at TS , they really have a finger on the pulse of football, look at this stunning revelation reported on this morning's BBC Gossip Column.

'' Tottenham playmaker Christian Eriksen, 27, has been linked with a move to Real Madrid.'' (Talksport)

:pochfacepalm:

Cunt just can't help himself!
Thought he was gonna - for once - give us a BIT of credit for last night... but nah... not a bit of it!

What was eye opening was his barracking of Darren Gough and 'outing him' for supporting Tottenham...

Imagine ANY other pundit having to deny their support of a club...

Imagine Piers Morgan denying he supported ArseAnal...?

Imagine Jason Cunty having to EXPLAIN his bias towards Chelsea...?

Imagine James Cordon/Russell Brand (insert name of East London 'B' list celebrity here) denying their love of the 'Gawd Luv a Duck, me dear old Mum, and my old Man drove for the Kray twins doncha know' 'Appy 'Ammers....

And just IMAGINE if there was ANY confusion as to which Manchester club the Gallagher brothers support??

Nah, we seem to be the only club whose 'celebrity supporters' are either forced to deny l, or defend their support of the MIGHTY SPURS!

's'weird.... thass all.

Cunt just can't help himself!
Thought he was gonna - for once - give us a BIT of credit for last night... but nah... not a bit of it!

What was eye opening was his barracking of Darren Gough and 'outing him' for supporting Tottenham...

Imagine ANY other pundit having to deny their support of a club...

Imagine Piers Morgan denying he supported ArseAnal...?

Imagine Jason Cunty having to EXPLAIN his bias towards Chelsea...?

Imagine James Cordon/Russell Brand (insert name of East London 'B' list celebrity here) denying their love of the 'Gawd Luv a Duck, me dear old Mum, and my old Man drove for the Kray twins doncha know' 'Appy 'Ammers....

And just IMAGINE if there was ANY confusion as to which Manchester club the Gallagher brothers support??

Nah, we seem to be the only club whose 'celebrity supporters' are either forced to deny l, or defend their support of the MIGHTY SPURS!

's'weird.... thass all.
Speaking of Cunty Cundy... anyone else see this delightful video of his soul dying last night?
:soldadowatch:

Look at that bunch of twats, and know that the bias against Spurs on TalkShite isn't surprising in the least.

In an era of unlimited media to choose from how does this cunt still have any listeners at all?

That clip was like 2mins of someone saying the earth goes round the sun, we know all this

Where is the insight, the opinion, the knowledge? None at all, may as well listen to 3hrs of two pricks at a bus stop talking about football

In an era of unlimited media to choose from how does this cunt still have any listeners at all?

That clip was like 2mins of someone saying the earth goes round the sun, we know all this

Where is the insight, the opinion, the knowledge? None at all, may as well listen to 3hrs of two pricks at a bus stop talking about football
white van man and truckers

Back
Top Bottom